Lisa Paige

February29th

Okay, their first appearance on Ellen was cute, but now Sophia Grace (God, pls forgive me for saying this) is starting to annoy me. She’s too jittery or something. Is her mom allowing her chug four cans of Red Bull before the cameras start to roll? Am I the only one who thinks this child needs to lay off the sugar? The last thing she needs is tea and a damn cookie. How about a carrot stick or celery stalk? Spread some pb on that baby and throw in some raisins- that way she can pretend the raisins are chocolate chips and call it day. Problem solved.

I love little Rosie, but Sophia Grace needs to take it down a notch (or 10.) It’s great that Ellen finds her cute and amusing, but really, do we need to see snippets of them every other day on the show? I find myself hitting my ff button whenever they’re on. #oldnews.

Disclaimer: This is my own personal opinion. You can love on Sophia Grace all you want just watch Ellen..or start up your own blog :0)

23 Comments

• Comment by Hayley — February 29, 2012 @ 11:20 pm

Yep… she’s jittery. I’ve never seen them before, and I didn’t make it all the way through the video. Had to stop it. :) *whew*

• Comment by Jackie — February 29, 2012 @ 11:55 pm

I love them! They make me laugh! Think they are just adorable!

• Comment by Brittany — March 1, 2012 @ 12:02 am

Ellen needs to get kids of her own!!!!!!!!

• Comment by Sarah — March 1, 2012 @ 6:07 am

Did you ever think that she may be jittery because she is nervous??
    She is only about 8 yeas old and I don’t believe she has ever been on television before? Just a thought!
    I think they are both absolutely adorable and they crack me up!

• Comment by stephanie — March 1, 2012 @ 8:19 am

omg! lisa i was just talking about them old news! first time they were on adorable now its old and not cute, she needs celery sticks and water! stop putting her in a tight leotards! i love ellen but im over them.

• Comment by Lisa Paige — March 1, 2012 @ 8:48 am

Are you serious Sarah? That kid is absolutely NOT camera shy. No way! And I never said she wasn’t cute. At first I got a kick out of her too, but I don’t need/want to see them every day. She’s too hyper for me, and honestly, I think the more she’s on camera, the more she hams it up.

• Comment by Cindi Griffin — March 1, 2012 @ 8:54 am

I Agree!!

• Comment by janice — March 1, 2012 @ 9:16 am

adorable but annoying as all hell :)

• Comment by Kelly — March 1, 2012 @ 9:21 am

I think they are both cute but it is getting a lil old now.

But Stephanie, are you implying shes heavy with the tight leotard comment? Shes 8. She has time to starve herself and fit in according to the worlds standards, give her a break

• Comment by Jessica — March 1, 2012 @ 1:05 pm

Wow, Stephanie… implying that an 8 year old is chubby and should stop wearing leotards? I sure hope your children do not develop a complex at such a young age. You are what is wrong with society.

• Comment by Gloria — March 1, 2012 @ 3:09 pm

I agree Lisa…They need to go home and play outside or do things 8 yearolds do. People always talk about Kris Jenner and pimping out the kardashians….well at least they are adults…these parents are def pimping out these girls!! They need to take them home and allow them to be kids already!

• Comment by Nicole — June 22, 2012 @ 7:04 pm

I agree! Rosie is cute, but I think Sophia Grace needs to calm down, and she is turning into a brat too.

• Comment by Miranda — July 30, 2012 @ 2:08 am

Ellen needs to stop the overload of freebies and gifts on those two before they become spoiled brats…..oh wait too late….

• Comment by Sophia — August 2, 2012 @ 9:50 am

She is very annoying and morbidly obese!

• Comment by Irene — August 11, 2012 @ 12:04 am

I agree. I’m tired of seeing Sophia Grace on Ellen whenever I watch her show. And the stuff Sophia raps and sings is not appropriate for her age AT ALL. Sophia is old enough to understand that the music she is trying to sing and rap is not meant to be listened to by 8-10 year olds and younger. The only reason this girl became famous was because of her cuteness, and it turned her into a brat. She needs to stop this singing and rapping! And Ellen, I never thought you would endorse this! How about she sings songs appropriate for her age group? BANG BANG BOOM. I solved her problems. AND ELLEN, STOP PUTTING HER ON YOUR SHOW 24/7! ITS ANNOYING!

But I LOVE you, Rosie!

• Comment by Miranda — September 7, 2012 @ 9:54 pm

Yep…100% agree with you. Its like that ballerina’s blood is made of caffiene. But hey, everyone is entitled with their own opinion. And my opinion is that they are utterly irritating.

• Comment by Lisa Paige — September 7, 2012 @ 10:18 pm

I turn the TV off when they come on. Their schtick is getting super old. There’s no reason they need to be on every week. UGH!

• Comment by Madison — October 15, 2012 @ 8:11 pm

The blonde one is an airhead and the fat brunette needs to lay off the ice cream. Next thing you know, Ellen will be paying these kid’s parents to letting her adopt them.

• Comment by Chris — February 28, 2013 @ 3:46 am

Most annoying little brat I’ve ever seen

• Comment by David — May 31, 2013 @ 7:22 am

Sophia Grace is freaking annoying! She’s such a brat. If my kid turns out like her, I will give it up for adoption.
    Her parents did a very bad job!

• Comment by Molly — June 2, 2013 @ 1:42 am

Sophia dosent let rosie talk, Rosie is quiet and cute but sophia wants the attention all to herself.And she is super obnoxious.

• Comment by Lenn — May 15, 2014 @ 2:00 pm

Totally agree. I personally always found her annoying, and by now their routine is just so old, I don’t even understand why it’s still going on. Other than Ellen still likes them. Seriously, stuff like this is in for a bit then disappears. It’s just because Ellen keeps them in the spotlight that they are still there.

But the first time I saw the two I thought Rosie was kinda cute, but Sophia was always “omg will you shut up you little brat”.

• Comment by Ashley — May 20, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

I’m very late on this but they are not releasing a Sophia grace and Rosie movie! I have need been a fan of them and seeing they have a movie was just too much. Are their parents that desperate to have famous children?

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL