Lisa Paige

April25th

Have I told you lately…

how much I love living in Texas?

how much I love having a pool?

how much I love getting a healthy dose of vitamin D while reading about healthy recipes?

While Zach naps, this has been my afternoon routine. I bring out the portable monitor, a bottle of water, my spf (obvs,) some mags and my phone. It’s the perfect way to get tan unwind. Ahhhhh..

PS- I’m obsessed with the amazeballs selection of bathing suits at Target btw. Have you seen them? I cannot walk by that damn section without getting sucked in. The one I’m wearing below is new. My friend Danielle bought the same one. We love.

Speaking of healthy meals, I want to get “The Eat Clean Diet.” It’s packed with tons of meatless meals. It would make Stu’s life if I made him some of the yummy dishes mentioned in the article.

I was out by the pool for about 40 minutes before Zach woke up. Back to reality. We went for a nice walk around the block and are now we’re about to have a little din din.

Tomorrow I’m definitely making this skinny chicken salad for lunch. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

6 Comments

• Comment by meera — April 25, 2012 @ 6:02 pm

ahh i absolutely lovee that you’re back to blogging! reading about your healthy choices and exercising make me want to make better choices for myself so, THANK YOUU! :)

ps. i signed up for my very first 5k in june because i read about your runs and wanted to try it out! :)

• Comment by Brittany — April 25, 2012 @ 6:03 pm

I have almost every Eat Clean Diet book in the series. I LOVE THEM. I don’t eat 100% “clean” all the time but every time I pack on a few I immediately go to the strictest cooler menu in the original book and it works like an f charm every time!! You’ll like the books

• Comment by Elizabeth — April 26, 2012 @ 5:48 pm

Lisa, you abs are amazing. What was your trick for getting them back so fast? I had a baby a year ago, only gain 36 pounds and was in pretty decent shape. I lost the weight fast but have not been able to tone up. I haven’t been consistent with working out :( so maybe that is the issue but i know abs are made in the kitchen too and I don’t eat that bad. I know you work out, but your not killing yourself from what I can tell.
    Any advice please!!!!

• Comment by Lisa Paige — April 26, 2012 @ 6:03 pm

Hey Elizabeth- Congrats on your new bundle first of all. I gained 30 lbs. I remember the morning I woke up having contractions, I weighed myself and the scale read 140.5. WOWZAS! Anyway, after about 2 weeks post Zach I got right back to doing my regular crunches. Let me rewind for sec. I also used the belly bandit as soon as I left the hospital. I wore it every day for a week strait after having Zach. It totally worked. Ask my mom. She couldn’t believe it either. My stomach was 3/4 the size it was a week prior. It was unreal. I totally credit that belly bandit. It gave me the confidence to get back to doing my regular routine of daily crunches once I saw my belly deflate. I do 300 a day. It sounds like a lot, and it is, but not if you cut them in half. I mean how hard is it to get down on the floor with your baby and do 150 in the morning, and 150 at night before bed. That’s exactly what I do, and have been doing for the past 5 years. Good old fashion crunches. I don’t use any of those fancy machines at the gym. All you need is a floor. Try it. Start out by doing 50 and add on from there. The key is to be consistent. I started seeing my little abs reappear about 6 weeks post baby.

• Comment by Jamie — April 26, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

Looking good Lisa & nice & tan!!!! I’m glad you liked the Belly Bandit. I recommended it to you :) . I tell everyone about it.

I can’t wait until its warm here in PA. I need some color!!!!!!

• Comment by Patty — April 27, 2012 @ 2:40 pm

Lisa I am just starting my 5th month of pregnancy and I already gained 10lbs!!! I’m only 5-1 so I am nercous about going over the 25-30lb max. I am trying to stay around 1500 calories a day and getting regular exercise, but do you have any tips??? You looked so awesome during your pregnancy and I’m so nervous about not being able to loose the weight (or breathe this summer because I’m gonna be such a fatass)..

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL