Lisa Paige

September11th

Thank you so much for being patient with me on this. Life has been super hectic lately and now that Zach’s walking, I really have a limited time frame to do anything. I told you earlier last month that I would post a vlog of my testimony on how I got pregnant with baby #2. We have been blessed yes, but with the way things played out this time around, it was ALL GOD and he was loud and clear with me. I forgot to mention in the video that at one point we even went to a fertility specialist to seek other options outside of clomid. Obviously, that visit never happened because God swooped in and hit us with this tiny little miracle. I cannot wait to share my story with our church, but I’m especially happy and proud to tell it to you here first. #Amen #Blessed #Faith #Hope

Real quick, I’m 17 weeks (as of Monday) and the baby is the size of my favorite Thanksgiving side dish, a turnip!

17 weeks!!

And now my story.

After the baby arrives, my next tattoo will read (in a pretty, fancy script, of course) “Psalm 37:4.” It’s going on my left shoulder.

24 Comments

• Comment by Meghan — September 11, 2012 @ 11:35 pm

I’m so happy for you and your family! Congratulations! You deserve nothing but happiness! I hope you have a girl too! :)

• Comment by NancyM — September 11, 2012 @ 11:42 pm

Goosebumps! Thanks for sharing Lisa. After trying to give our son a sibling for five years and experiencing four losses we were blessed with a second son eight months ago. Letting go and letting God played a big role for us as well. Congrats to you, Stu and Zach and to the lucky little soul who found her way to you. :)

• Comment by Lisa Paige — September 11, 2012 @ 11:42 pm

Thank you MEG! We are elated!!

• Comment by CJ — September 11, 2012 @ 11:52 pm

Thank you for sharing the story of your miracle! I am so happy for all of you. Wishing for you continued good health, and much happiness. xoxo

• Comment by Chrissy — September 12, 2012 @ 12:01 am

Lisa, this video gave me chills! I’m so happy for you and Stu! God is awesome!!

• Comment by tgk — September 12, 2012 @ 12:22 am

Great vlog, Thanks for sharing your story. We were having problems too, and I KNOW God blessed us with our wonderful son! Happy pregnancy, can’t wait to hear that you’re having a girl!

• Comment by AprilMarie — September 12, 2012 @ 12:38 am

Our God is an awesome God! Congratulations on your baby girl “Faith”. Beautiful.

• Comment by Sarah — September 12, 2012 @ 1:40 am

Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing, Lisa. God bless.

• Comment by Tracy — September 12, 2012 @ 6:25 am

Great testimony. I just love you. I haven’t followed much. New follower on FB and Twitter. But I started b/c I love Stu so much and somehow I found you. Love you both. Congratulations!

• Comment by Chip Frey — September 12, 2012 @ 7:10 am

Gerat testimony Lisa. Glad to hear about your Christian walk. Yes, God is good and he will reward us for faitfullness and obedience but he also will test us along the way . I get frustrated when the tests come but he is so awasome.. Stay in the Word. Bless you.–Chip

• Comment by Kelli — September 12, 2012 @ 7:30 am

God Bless! I have goosebumps all over my body and tears in my eyes. Congratulations!!! God is GOOD!

• Comment by Szimona — September 12, 2012 @ 7:31 am

Lisa, this is so beautiful and touching! And you are glowing :) I have a similar story to that, I had cycles and all but we were trying for 8 months and didnt get pregnant! I was so discouraged, so in February we decided to take a little break and I told God that I am just gonna let him to take over, because I am just tired to do everything perfect and nothing is happening! Sure enough, in February I got pregnant and now expecting a baby girl in November! God is the best and does miracles! Im so happy for you and Stu and little Zach!x

• Comment by Diana — September 12, 2012 @ 7:43 am

Thanks for sharing! God is def good.. Wish you all the best..

• Comment by Kristen — September 12, 2012 @ 9:38 am

Beautiful story Lisa! Congratulations to you, Stu and Zach!! Wishing you all the best, and look forward to hearing all about the new baby!

• Comment by EILEEN — September 12, 2012 @ 10:05 am

CONGRATS LISA !!! I AM BEYOND HAPPY FOR YOU !!! so exciting !! Zack is going to be a great big brother !!!

• Comment by Cynthia — September 12, 2012 @ 10:44 am

Beautiful story. Brought tears to my eyes. God Bless you and your growing family.

• Comment by Richelle — September 12, 2012 @ 10:49 am

Lisa. Thank you, thank you for this vlog. As a woman that has battled infertility, thank you for testifying of hope and faith. My husband and I lost twins over three years ago. It has been one of the hardest things we have ever been through, however God was in the details. He lifted us up when we were down and continues to carry us through this obstacle.

Your testimony only confirms to me that God lives, he loves us, he is in the details of our lives and we are not alone. I am overjoyed for you and Stu! There is nothing in the world that makes me more happy than seeing a couple who has had hardship bring a family into the world, lean on the Lord and find answers to prayers and see miracles rain down. Much love. You are amazing.

• Comment by Sarah — September 12, 2012 @ 10:58 am

Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you and your family! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. Being pregnant is such an amazing and wonderful experience and I definitely miss it.
    This video seriously made me cry. I am going through some difficult times in my life right now and have really been questioning my faith. This video really reminded me that God is good and that I just need to trust in Him and His plan and things will work out.
    On a different note, the November after you gave birth to Zach I got pregnant with my son. My due date was August 13th but he ended up coming on August 2nd of this year. I have really been enjoying going back on your blog and reading about Zach and all of his milestones since our sons are a year apart.

• Comment by Michelle — September 12, 2012 @ 12:14 pm

Lisa what a beautiful testimony. I am so happy for you. I’ve been blessed with 4 children without difficulty, so I don’t fully understand the frustration. But I know that children, no matter how we get them, are the best blessings God could give us. I knew I would have a son, he visited me shortly after I was married. I distinctly heard him say, “mommy, I’m waiting.” I turned around to see who had come into my house because the voice was so clear, but no one was there. I knew it was a boy. He of course is a stinker and sent his three sister’s first. However, I think if he had come 1st or 2nd we would have stopped and not been able to experience the joy our other children have given us. I had almost given up on him (I was 38 and my husband almost 45) when God very clearly told me this little boy was still waiting and I better do something about it. That is a whole other testimony building story. Like you, I didn’t need an ultrasound to tell me I was pregnant with a boy. Although, those first 3 pregnancies, even though the ultrasound showed a baby girl, I refused to take pink to the hospital. It amazes me how God has a plan and if we listen we will hear it and be blessed so much.

• Comment by Devon — September 12, 2012 @ 1:49 pm

What an amazing story, Lisa! I’m so happy for you, Stu and Zach. Definately something to share with the new baby when SHE is old enough :) Praying so hard that the baby is a girl and if not, praying that she/he is healthy!

• Comment by For Her By Her — September 12, 2012 @ 3:26 pm

What a beautiful story!! I absolutely love it. My partner and I have been struggling with infertility for a year and it’s one of the most trying times of my life. It’s easy to get negative and with all the doctors and constant blood tests and everything else, it’s easy to forget who’s really in control.

Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :)

• Comment by Lauren — September 12, 2012 @ 5:14 pm

Lisa,
    Thank you for sharing. I have commented on a lot of your things about your faith and I must again. I have been a Christian for about 6 years now and followed you since Q102. Everytime I hear you talk about God it blesses my soul and encourages me. You are truly a testimony. It has been so amazing to see your transformation. I tell all my Christian friends and husband about it. I am struggling with somethings now (not fertility) and this message – especially what you said about “I sacrificed for you, now you must sacrifice” rang home. Keep being bold with your testimony! God will bless that and I do believe that he blessed your boldness so far.

• Comment by Stacy — September 12, 2012 @ 8:32 pm

Lisa,
    I must say you have restored my faith by listening to your story. My daughter Ava was born in January 2010. Since July 2011, My husband and I have been trying to conceive. We have had no such luck and I have been really down about it. Every month rolls around and every month…..nothing. I have any appointment with my OB to talk about options in a few weeks. I am going to pray long and hard and hope that God listens. Thank you so much for letting us all in on your journey. God Bless you and your (growing) family.

Stacy

• Comment by Tracy from RI — September 12, 2012 @ 10:19 pm

Lisa, as I began listening to your video, which by the way, I apparently started with the #2 Testimony Followup instead of starting with #1 first. In #2 video you didn’t mention the sex of the baby but as you were speaking I felt the Lord drop in my spirit the name FAITH. It was only in video #1 that it was a confirmation.
    I feel as though the name FAITH is not by chance but because the Lord had awakened your own spirit recently, brought you to receive Him as Lord and Savior thru salvation. Your spirit has been born again and has aroused your FAITH in such a deep way with Him. It’s a double blessing!! I too, grew up Catholic but needed something more in my life when I was 13 and found the Lord in such a personal way. I have checked out the Gateway website and it’s very similar to my church in RI (www.atnewlife.org).
    I have followed you on your FB, Pampered with Paige for quite a few years. I have commented on some of your pages too. A matter of fact my friend has that website for moms (http://www.busymomboutique.com/) that I believe you had checked out. I feel as though we have been friends for years and your just another one of my friends who lives miles away. I have prayed for Glenn’s family, coworkers & their families and in doing that I feel a kindred spirit. Probably sounds weird but truly is all innocent. I pray multiple blessings on you, your baby inside,Stu and Zack. Thanks for being so open with all of us who probably do consider you a “friend”. I share in your excitement too! :) God Bless!!!

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL